* 3-4 days of age: Tails docked & Dew claws removed and healed. (We do not crop ears before selling puppies. It is up to you and your vet if you choose to crop ears. Some people prefer a "show" crop and some a "pet" crop and some choose not to crop at all and leave their ears natural. One big advantage to cropping is the ease with which their ears can be cleaned and kept healthy. )
* 2 weeks of age: Bathed, wormed, nails trimmed and started on nutritional Puppy kibble to supplement the Dam's milk.
* 4 weeks of age: Bathed, wormed, nails trimmed and getting more used to being groomed and handled.
* 6 weeks of age: Bathed, wormed, nails trimmed and additional supplements added to their meals.
* 7.5/8 weeks of age: Started on the new Vaccination schedule tested and proven to be the best for your puppy. Bathed, Groomed, Nails Trimmed and ready for their new homes.
* All puppies are held and cuddled each day while they are with us. We feel that this is extremely important for your puppy to know he is cared for and loved from the day they are born until you receive her/him and can continue the human bond that is so special with Boxers and their human family.
* No puppy is guaranteed to be show quality or suitable for breeding.
* Additional time before pick up can be arranged when it is best for you or your puppy!
When investing in your family's happiness it doesn't pay to bargain shop. We know there are cheaper pups out there and we think they know how much their pups are worth. OUR puppies are raised as part of our family, in our home. The puppies are all in the process of being housebroken. Our pups spend most of the day with our family, outside in the yard or inside the house.
- Accelerated Dog Training Health Grooming
- Cookbook For Dogs
- Dog Training Tutor
- Brain Training For Dogs - Unique Dog Training Course!
- 112 Amazing Dog Hacks
- Extend The Life And Improve The Health Of Your Dog
- How To Housetrain & Potty Train Any Dog
- Music Designed For Dogs To Help With Anxiety Problems
- Secrets To Dog Training: Stop Your Dog's Behavior Problems!